- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 10 hours ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 1 day ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 day ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 6 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 6 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
Sandisk India Hiring Freshers In Bangalore
Company Name: Sandisk India
Company Website :www.sandisk.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Firmware Engineer II (NCG)
Candidate Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 2 years
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Bangalore
Functional Area : Application Programming, Maintenance
Area of Working: Semiconductors, Electronics
Desired Candidate Profile:
- This position requires a ME / MTech degree or equivalent.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team. Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- In this position, the individual will be responsible for Firmware design and Implementation for USB 2.0/3.0, PCI-e, SATA etc.
- The individual needs to work with BE Firmware team and ASIC team to understand the interface for the design and debugging.
- The individual is expected to work on new platform projects for controller development or new BE architecture to support new technology memories.
Company Profile :
Founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari, an internationally recognized authority on non-volatile memory technology, SanDisk has grown to become the world’s largest supplier of flash memory cards.
Serving both consumers (with more than 240,000 retail storefronts worldwide) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), SanDisk designs, develops, manufactures and markets flash storage products for a wide variety of electronic systems and digital devices. SanDisk also licenses its technology to a number of other industry-leading companies.
With flash memory’s capability for storing large amounts of data in a compact, removable or embedded format, SanDisk’s products have helped drive the exponential growth in sales of digital cameras, multi-function mobile phones, USB flash drives, digital audio/video players, and other digital consumer devices.