- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in BhubaneshwarPosted 16 hours ago
- Software Developer Job Openings for Freshers in NoidaPosted 2 days ago
- Oracle Developer Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 6 days ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 week ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 1 week ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 week ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Siemens Freshers Jobs in Bangalore2013
Siemens Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility BE in E&C, E&E, Instrumentation./ M.Sc Electronics with appropriate exp.
Job Role Test Engineer
Comapny profile :
The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
1. Required to develop new test cases based on product features.
2. Perform intensive manual and automated product testing (functional and/or non functional tests)
3. Preparation and implementation of automated tests.
4. Evaluation of test results, defects and reporting.
1. Prior knowledge on HMI Configuration, HMI Design, HMI Application in general
2. Basic PLC Programming skills using Siemens PLCs like S7-1200, S7-1500 Or Advance PLCs of any other make.
3. Basic Knowledge on Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8
4. Working on Industrial Automation systems at end user environment.