- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Siemens Freshers Jobs in Bangalore2013
Siemens Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
Eligibility BE in E&C, E&E, Instrumentation./ M.Sc Electronics with appropriate exp.
Job Role Test Engineer
Comapny profile :
The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
1. Required to develop new test cases based on product features.
2. Perform intensive manual and automated product testing (functional and/or non functional tests)
3. Preparation and implementation of automated tests.
4. Evaluation of test results, defects and reporting.
1. Prior knowledge on HMI Configuration, HMI Design, HMI Application in general
2. Basic PLC Programming skills using Siemens PLCs like S7-1200, S7-1500 Or Advance PLCs of any other make.
3. Basic Knowledge on Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8
4. Working on Industrial Automation systems at end user environment.