- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 14 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 14 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Trimble Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Trimble Jobs For Freshers in
Job Role Software Engineer
Comapny profile :
Trimble is a leading provider of advanced positioning technology and mobile solutions that maximize productivity and enhance profitability. Trimble products are used in over 141 countries around the world. Employees in more than 30 countries, coupled with a highly capable network of dealers and distribution partners serve and support customers worldwide. As the market leader in most of our businesses, we offer a compelling value proposition to our customers based on productivity, return on investment and environmental stewardship. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Job Description :
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
1. Proficient in C++/Java
2. Proficient/Exposure in/to Java server side technologies.
4. Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
5. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Upbeat, highly motivated and self-starter.
Additional Skills :
1. Knowledge of various Software Development Lifecycles.
2. Exposure to data structures and algorithms
3. Exposure to Linux Operating system and shell scripting