- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 21 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 22 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 3 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 3 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 5 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Bank of India Jobs For Freshers in Mumbai
Bank of India Recruitment 2013 For 170 Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre) Posts. Applications are invited for the post of Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre) in Bank of India.
Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post:
Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre) 170 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess SSC (Std.l0th passed) with working knowledge of Marathi & English.
Age: Candidates minim age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 26 years as on 07-05-2012. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with certified copies of Employment Exchange Registration Card, if registered, School Leaving Certificate, Caste Certificate, Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications and any other relevant document should be enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of Sepoy along with Name of the Zone applied for ” to Post Box No. 238, Mumbai GPO,Mumbai 400 001.
Last Date: 24-08-2013.
The Candidate should enclose the certified copies of the following documents :
i. Employment Exchange Registration Card, if registered.
ii. School Leaving Certificate;
iii. Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Category). For OBC candidate latest certificate with Non Crdme Layer clause required’
iv. Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications;
v. Certificate from the Medical Board regarding phy’sical disability (For the candidates belonging to physically challenged category);
vi. Any other relevant document.