- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 21 hours ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 7 days ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 months ago
- Infosys Jobs opening for freshers in BangalorePosted 3 months ago
IOB Bank Job Openings For Freshers in Chennai
IOB Bank Job Openings For Fre
Company Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
Eligibility CA/ MBA/ ICWA
Job Role Retired Bank Executives
Comapny profile :
The Constitution of the Board of the Bank is governed by “The Nationalized Banks (Management and Miscellaneous Provisions) Scheme, 1970, formulated by the Central Government, after consultation with the Reserve Bank of India, in exercise of the powers conferred by section 9 of “The Banking Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Ac, t 1970″.
ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED BANK EXECUTIVES FOR FACULTY POSITIONS AT STAFF COLLEGE, CHENNAI ON CONTRACT BASIS
Applications are invited from Retired Bank Executives for 4 Faculty positions on Contract Basis for our Staff College, Chennai in the following fields of Banking:
BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCE, LEADERSHIP & MOTIVATION
Retired Bank executives of Nationalized Banks/State Bank of India or its Subsidiaries at the level of General Manager/Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager who conform to the following eligibility standards may forward their application to The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office, 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002 on or before 07.01.2014.
The applicant should
Not be older than 64 years of age (as on 01.01.2014)
Should be Graduate with experience in banking in the relevant fields of banking as specified above
Should have been handling the subject for a minimum period of 5 years during their tenure in the Bank, except for Risk Management where the minimum period of experience shall be relaxed to 3 years.
Should have flair for teaching and sharing knowledge and should have the ability to motivate others
Terms & Conditions
Other specialized qualifications such as CA, MBA, ICWA, ACS, CAIIB etc will be an added advantage
Tenure as Faculty will be treated as an added advantage
Contractual tenure of 1 year with provision to renew every year depending upon their performance up to the age of 65 years.
Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/- per month plus other benefits up to Rs. 5000/- per month
Provision for termination of the contract by giving notice of 3 months from either side
The completed application may be forwarded in a closed cover superscribed “Engagement of Retired Bank Executives for Faculty Positions on Contract Basis” to The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Office, 763, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002 to reach us on or before 07.01.2014.
The selection of executive for the faculty positions on contract basis will be through a process of lecture demonstration and interview.
Last Date: 7th Jan 2014
shers in Chennai