- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 hours ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 hours ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 6 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Karur Vysya Bank Freshers Jobs In Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu
The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd., was started in the year 1916 in Karur, then a small textile town with a vast agricultural background, by two illustrious sons of the soil – Sri M.A. Venkatarama Chettiar and Sri Athi Krishna Chettiar. What started as a venture with a seed capital of Rs. 1.00 lakh has grown into a leading financial institution that offers the wide gamut of financial services to millions of its customers under one roof.
Details : Karur Vysya Bank in association with IFBI, presents 5th batch of Post Graduate Diploma in Branch Banking (PGDBB), leading to placement in Karur Vysya Bank as Probationary Officer.
Age : Minimum 21 years and maximum 26 years as on Feb 1, 2013.
Last Date for Registration: 9th February 2013
Any Post Graduate or B.E / B.Tech with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University in India or any equivalent recognized qualification (qualifications obtained through correspondence and open university are not eligible)
- One month full time program
- On Succesful program completion students will be placed as Assistant Manager (probation) in officer Scale 1 cadre
- Salary – as per IBA norms
- CTC – Rs. 4 lacs p.a. (Approx)
- All eligible candidates will be put through IBPS test.
- Students who clear the test will appear for interview conducted by IFBI and KVB teams. Enrollment to the program only on Selection by IFBI & KVB Teams.