- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 10 hours ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 day ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 6 days ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 months ago
- Infosys Jobs opening for freshers in BangalorePosted 3 months ago
Bharat Health Organization Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore
- Job Title Business Development Executive (BDE)
Executive Summary of the Position:
- The role of a BDE is to do Tele-prospecting to generate sales ready leads and opportunities.
- The BDE will also be responsible to nurture the leads to make them sales ready.
Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Education and Certifications:Mandatory Graduate (Completed or Pursuing)
Preferred: B.Com, BBM or MBA Nature of the Job: Full-Time Location and Travel Requirements: Position based in Bangalore. Number of Openings: 2 Interactions:
- Key Internal Relationships and Scope of Interaction
- Interaction with the market research team for generating the prospect list and campaign execution.
- Interaction with the manager and other leaders learn about best practices for tele prospecting, learn about BHO business and generate sales ready leads and opportunities.
Key External Relationships:
- Setup Meetings with corporates and Educational Institution
- Setup meetings with Medical Units (Clinics, Hospital, Diagnostic centers)
- Generate sales and close the meetings.
- If the BDE is working for a client then weekly interaction will be required.
- Tele prospecting – Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Keeping good activity history and to-do task list in CRM
- Nurturing good relationship with prospects
- Productivity improvement – Tracking actual work done vs. targets
- Document issues hampering productivity
- Follow the specified process defined by BHO
- Continual learning and improvement
- Make effort and improve customer knowledge, BHO business knowledge by self- learning, by participating in KYC sessions
- Seek regular feedback with colleagues and interaction with BHO Management
- Collaboration and communication
- Maintain a healthy and co-operative environment in the team
- Disseminate learning across the team
- Provide correct and current status information.
- Skills, Knowledge and Personal Capabilities:
Mandatory: Communication skills (written and oral)