- Citi Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 19 hours ago
- JPMorgan Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 19 hours ago
- Ingram Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 19 hours ago
- Wilco Solutions Jobs Opening for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 19 hours ago
- Ingram Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 days ago
- Wilco Solutions Jobs Opening for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- Boeing Jobs Opening for Freshers in New DelhiPosted 2 days ago
- Volstar Solutions Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 days ago
- CloudAlp Technologies Pvt. Ltd Jobs Opening for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Prabha Info Soltions Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
Cognizant Jobs For Freshers in Chennai
Company Cognizant (CTS)
Eligibility Any Graduate
Experience Freshers – 2013 Batch
Job Role Freshers
Cognizant is a U.S. based global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant was founded in 1994 as an IT development and maintenance services arm of The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation. The company was spun-off as an independent organization two years later. Since 1996, Cognizant has worked closely with large organizations to help them build stronger, more efficient, and more agile businesses. By emphasizing its strengths in close customer relationships, highly flexible operations, seamless global delivery culture, and deep knowledge of companies and markets, Cognizant helps its customers achieve better bottom-line results and delivers a better return on outsourcing.
Candidate Profile :
Candidates from Graduates/Postgraduates -2013 batch from any recognized university
All documents pertaining to UG/PG should be available.
Candidates should possess good communication skill.
Candidates willingness to work in night shifts mandatory.
Note: BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc CS are not eligible
Walk-in date : 16 Sep to 20 Sep 2013 (Time:10 AM to 1 PM).
Venue location :
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Old No 110, New No 165
Menon Eternity Bulding
Landmark: Near Hotel Rain Tree