- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 1 day ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 day ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 6 days ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Allscripts Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Datamatics Financial Services Ltd Walk-in For Freshers In Mumbai
Company Website : http://www.datamaticsbpo.com/
Job Designation or Job Role: Web Research Analyst
Candidate Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Desired Candidate Profile & Job Description:
- Utilizing various search engines to research data about the given Companies.
- Excellent communication skills is MUST.
- Net savvy.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Willing to work in rotational shifts
- Company profiling for projects coming from the client.
- Acquire information through internet and outbound calling.
- Updating the existing and newly added information in the database periodically
Time : 10am to 5pm
Datamatics Financial Services,
Part B, Cross lane,
Behind MIDC Police Chowk,
Opposite SBI, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai
Source : Click Here
With nearly three decades of experience in high volume Financial Transaction Processing, Datamatics Financial Services Limited. (DFSL) is a world class Transaction Processing and Back-Office Outsourcing Services Provider.As India’s leading Registrar and Transfer Agent, DFSL has successfully processed in excess of 100 million transactions worth over USD 10 billion and has serviced over 27 million Investors. We are an ISO 9001:2000 certified company and have consistently delivered high quality Investor Services with guaranteed accuracy and reliability to Mutual Funds and Public Listed Companies.