- Oracle Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- CanGo Networks Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Genesys Hiring Experienced As Software Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Tech Mahindra Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- SigTuple Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
IBM Global Process Services Hiring Freshers In Pune
Company Name: IBM Global Process Services
Company Website :www.ibm.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Technical Support (voice – International)
Candidate Educational Qualification: Any graduate with technical background (except BE, B.tech)
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 1 Year
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Pune
Functional Area :ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Area of Working: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description :
- IBM hiring for Technical Support (Voice-International)
- Any graduate with technical background (except BE, B.tech)
- Freshers from technical background can apply.
- Candidate should be comfortable to work in night shifts.
- Freshers with technical knowledge can apply.
- Candidates with good communication skills only need to apply.
- Candidates interested to work in VOICE PROCESS SHOULD ONLY APPLY
Company Profile :
IBM Daksh was renamed as IBM Global Process Services India to bring all BPO units of the technology firm under one roof which will significantly add to IBM’s multi-location delivery strategy. This was done as part of global rebranding exercise at International Business Machines Corp, reports livemint.com.
John Lutz, who heads the BPO division as general manager of IBM Global Process Services said, “The rebranding will significantly add to multi-location delivery strategy of IBM, making it more efficient and smoother.”
IBM operates 50 delivery centres across 40 countries and the renaming will lead to not just a scaling up of operations but also result in repositioning key people into global roles, said Lutz. This will also help create a more focused delivery approach for clients who are being serviced out of multiple locations