- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 day ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
IBM Global Process Services Hiring Freshers In Pune
Company Name: IBM Global Process Services
Company Website :www.ibm.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Technical Support (voice – International)
Candidate Educational Qualification: Any graduate with technical background (except BE, B.tech)
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 1 Year
CTC or Package Offered: Best in Market
Working Location: Pune
Functional Area :ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Area of Working: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description :
- IBM hiring for Technical Support (Voice-International)
- Any graduate with technical background (except BE, B.tech)
- Freshers from technical background can apply.
- Candidate should be comfortable to work in night shifts.
- Freshers with technical knowledge can apply.
- Candidates with good communication skills only need to apply.
- Candidates interested to work in VOICE PROCESS SHOULD ONLY APPLY
Company Profile :
IBM Daksh was renamed as IBM Global Process Services India to bring all BPO units of the technology firm under one roof which will significantly add to IBM’s multi-location delivery strategy. This was done as part of global rebranding exercise at International Business Machines Corp, reports livemint.com.
John Lutz, who heads the BPO division as general manager of IBM Global Process Services said, “The rebranding will significantly add to multi-location delivery strategy of IBM, making it more efficient and smoother.”
IBM operates 50 delivery centres across 40 countries and the renaming will lead to not just a scaling up of operations but also result in repositioning key people into global roles, said Lutz. This will also help create a more focused delivery approach for clients who are being serviced out of multiple locations