- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 8 hours ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd Hiring Freshers In Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad
Company Name : Yamaha Motor Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.yamaha-motor-india.com
Job Designation or Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Candidate Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 1 year
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location: Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development
Area of Working : Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description :
- To co-ordinate with Sales Channels for spare parts trouble shooting in market.
- To instruct parts management & operations to dealers.
- System introduction at dealerships.
- To conduct training orientation for dealers & concerned staff.
- To keep higher service ratio at Dealership by inventory management for better customer satisfaction.
- Money collection from Dealers.
- To conduct Parts Sales Promotional Activities.
- To achieve Sales targets for Parts, Lubes & Helmet Business.
- To collect information on competitor Marketing & Sales strategies.
Company Profile :
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake as well, bringing the Indian operations under its complete control as a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan.India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets. With a strong workforce of 2000 employees, India Yamaha Motor is highly customer-driven and has a countrywide network of over 400 dealers.