- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 24 hours ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 day ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 2 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 1 week ago
Bharat Electronics Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore 2013
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
JOB FIELD : Core/Tech/Govt/Others
LAST DATE: 27 August 2013
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers / 6 Months
- First class in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Mechanical.) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Experience: Preference will be given to those with six months experience in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry .Candidates who have undergone One year Apprenticeship training will be preferred.
- Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply.
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test / interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:Interested and eligible candidates should mail the filled in application format in the format attached to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 August 2013APPLICATION FORM: Click Here
MORE DETAILS: Click Here