- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 5 hours ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 day ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
- IBM Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 3 months ago
Bharat Electronics Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore 2013
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
JOB FIELD : Core/Tech/Govt/Others
LAST DATE: 27 August 2013
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: B.E/B.Tech
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Freshers / 6 Months
- First class in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Mechanical.) from a recognized University/ institution.
- Experience: Preference will be given to those with six months experience in the similar area preferably in Engineering Industry .Candidates who have undergone One year Apprenticeship training will be preferred.
- Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech. need not apply.
- Those who are unable to produce their Degree marks cards and certificates in original on the day of the written test / interview for whatever reason will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY:Interested and eligible candidates should mail the filled in application format in the format attached to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 August 2013APPLICATION FORM: Click Here
MORE DETAILS: Click Here