- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 day ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 2 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- Capgemini Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer @ ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Rockwell Collins Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Liventus Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer @ BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
Cypress Semiconductor Hiring Freshers In Bangalore
Company Name : Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
Company Website : www.cypress.com
Job Designation or Job Role : Applications Engineer-Intern
Candidate Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 1 Year
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location : Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduates for Top notch Colleges : IIT,NI,BITS and other top colleges.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Requires a good working knowledge of digital logic design and CMOS logic.
- Requires a good knowledge of circuits.
- Experience in IBIS models development will be preferred.
- Experience with Logic Synthesis tools is also preferred.
Job Description :
This position is for Application Engineer and responsibilities will include:
- Provide application support to customers for new and existing memory products including Async SRAMs, through system and device level analysis of existing and emerging applications.
- Debug of customer issues and finding solutions.
- Work on behavioral models (IBIS, Verilog).
- Provide WPP support through application notes, datasheets, behavioral models and hardware models
Company Profile :
Cypress delivers high-performance, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that provide customers with rapid time-to-market and exceptional system value. Cypress offerings include the flagship PSoC 1, PSoC 3, and PSoC 5 programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives, CapSense touch sensing and TrueTouch solutions for touchscreens. Cypress is the world leader in USB controllers, including the high-performance West Bridge solution that enhances connectivity and performance in multimedia handsets, PCs and tablets. Cypress is also the world leader in SRAM memories. Cypress serves numerous markets including consumer, mobile handsets, computation, data communications, automotive, industrial and military. Cypress trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol CY.