- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 14 hours ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- Verizon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- CMS IT Services Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- HP Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 weeks ago
- Support Associate Jobs openings for freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 weeks ago
- Apple Jobs openings for freshers in NoidaPosted 4 weeks ago
Electronics for Imaging (EFI) Hiring Freshers In Bangalore
Located in Silicon Valley’s Foster City, CA, with worldwide offices, EFI™ researches, invents and delivers next-generation digital technology that brings brands, ideas and images to life for businesses globally. Driven by our entrepreneurial spirit, EFI helps drive our customers’ business success with a scalable digital product, solution and service portfolio that increases their profits, cuts costs, improves productivity and optimizes their performance on every job from creation to print. Our award-winning product line includes Fiery® Digital Print Solutions, VUTEk® Digital Inkjet Solutions, Rastek™ Digital Inkjet Solutions, Jetrion® UV lnkjet Systems, business automation software, and corporate, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions.
- The candidate should possess B.E / MCA/M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from any recognized university.
- The Job involves talented engineers to contribute towards building automation and maintaining automation tools, scripts and frameworks.
- He/ She will be responsible to derive automation scripts/tools for the identified Client/Server applications.
- He/she will also be responsible to make the current software automation friendly, if not already.
- Responsible for documenting and tracking the progress against the assigned tasks.
- The Candidate should be able to adapt to an agile development methodology
APPLY MODE: Online