- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 hour ago
- Maple Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in VisakhapatnamPosted 8 hours ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 1 day ago
- Dot Net Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 days ago
- Java Developer Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Software Engineer Jobs Opening for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- .NET Developer Jobs Opening for Freshers in NoidaPosted 1 week ago
- Crystal Solutions Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Jobs openings for freshers in MumbaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- TechnoBuddy Jobs opening for freshers in HyderabadPosted 1 month ago
Oxfam Jobs For Freshers in Bangalore | Walkin
Job Role: MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
To generate funds through the face to face fundraising technique using the prescribed products by the organization (Monthly giving)
- To communicate effectively to donors on the activities of the organization as trained by the induction process
- To participate in all the campaigns, fundraising, public engagement and other Oxfam India activity as per organizational requirements
- To achieve agreed upon targets for donor acquisition
- To identify potentcations for running fundraising campaigns for the team
- To play active role in the overall target achievement of the team
- To ensure that all the field generated information is properly entered in the donor mandate form and daily report
- To ensure confidentiality of information pertaining to Oxfam India by him/herself
- To represent Oxfam India in a responsible manner as per the norms.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the line manager.
Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Experience : 0 to 2 yrs
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization) OR (PG – Any Postgraduate) OR ( Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
FRESHERS / MANAGEMENT TRAINEES , MBA FRESHERS , GRADUATES – Great opportunity to apply !!!!
Good personality , Target Oriented, Excellent communication Skill, Organization and Planning, Team Leadership, Problem analysis and problem solving, and Decision Maker
EAGER TO LEARN AND BE SUCCESSFUL AS AN INDIVIDUAL …. IF YOU HAVE THESE QUALITIES APPLY
Candidates willing to join IMMEDEATELY may only come for an interview
REMMUNERATION :- (FIX PAY)
Gross/month-11,111-13,333 (DEPEND UPON CANDIDATURE)
INTERVIEW:- 12 & 13th april 2013
INTERVIEW TIMMINGS:- 11am to 4pm.
Oxfam is marking its 61 st year in India this year. Oxfam India, a fully independent Indian organization (with Indian staff and an Indian Board) is a member of a global confederation of 17 Oxfams.
The Oxfams are rights-based organizations that fight poverty and injustice by linking grassroots programming (through partner NGOs) to local, national and global advocacy and policy-making.
Oxfam India works in partnership with 180 grassroots NGOs to address root causes of absolute poverty and inequality.
Walk in Date : 12 & 13th april 2013
Timing : 11am to 4pm.
1ST FLOOR,EAST VILLA,
NEXT TO BHAWANI RESTAURANT 46/3 HUTCHINS ROAD ST THOMAS TOWN,