- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 5 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
CSC Openings For Freshers & Experienced In Hyderabad
Company Name : CSC
Company Website : www.csc.com
Job Designation or Job Role : Network Engineer
Candidate Educational Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.,M.Tech
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 2 years
CTC or Package Offered : Best in Market
Working Location : Hyderabad
Desired Candidate Profile and Job Description :
- Should be CCNA Certified.
- Should have understanding on both LAN & WAN technologies
- Strong in vendor management.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, GRE, IPSec, PPP, HSRP, and SNMP protocols.
- Knowledge of transport technologies like MPLS,Should be well versed with the routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP etc.
- Candidate should be willing to work in 24×7 rotating shifts.
- Knowledge of various ticketing systems, including Remedy, USD; also including external vendor ticketing systems for the monitoring of AT&T, Sprint, etc. actions during network events.
- Knowledge of SMARTS and/or HP OpenView, Tivoli Netview ,Tivoli Tec and its use as a network monitoring tool; basic understanding of Concord and its use as a performance management tool.
- Knowledge on tools like SMARTS, Remedy 7 , SevOne would be preferred
Company Profile :
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) is an American multinational corporation that provides information technology (IT) services and professional services. Headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, USA. CSC was founded in April 1959 by Roy Nutt, Fletcher Jones and Bob Patrick. Their goal then was to provide programming tools such as assemblers and compilers. Jones, who ran the business and marketing, obtained a contract from Honeywell that made the business profitable and respected within the industry.CSC employs about 98,000 employees (as of March 30, 2012) in 90 countries and ranks among the largest outsourcing companies in the world. It has about 2,500 Clients, among which are almost every agency of the U.S. Federal Government and nearly half of the Fortune 500 financial services companies.