- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 5 hours ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 hours ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 2 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 4 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 6 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
ICGEB Walk-in For Freshers in Delhi
Research Associate/ JRF
M Phil / Phd
Job Category: Govt Sector, Research
Last Date: 31 January 13
Hiring Process: Walk – In.
|Post Name||Qualification||Pay Scale|
Candidates should be PhD in life sciences).
|JRF||Candidates should be M.Sc. with NET/LS qualification or B.Tech with GATE qualification).||Rs|
|Technical Assistance||Candidates should be B.Sc, M.Sc. or B.Tech in life sciences). One or two years of research experience in the area of nanotechnology,peptide synthesis and characterization along with some immunological techniques is desirable.||Rs|
No of Post: One
Applications,should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications: 31 January 2013
The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology provides a scientific and educational environment of the highest standard and conducts innovative research in life sciences for the benefit of developing countries. It strengthens the research capability of its Members through training and funding programmes and advisory services and represents a comprehensive approach to promoting biotechnology internationally.