- Intel Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Randstad Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- NTT Data Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Wipro Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 2 weeks ago
- Safran Engineering Services Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Sasken Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
- Capgemini Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 weeks ago
IBM Job Openings for Freshers in Bangalore
Company IBM India
Job Role Technical Support Associate
Candidates can Get the Technical Support Associate Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
Selected candidates need to provide Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users & External Commercial Account End Users EMEA, across North Americ, & AP.
Candidate requires you to handle inbound calls/emails/chats regarding technical issues for end users.
Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
Proficient knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN,
Proficient knowledge in Understanding of OS. Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options & troubleshooting
Should be Fluent in English
Candidates willing to work in 24*7 Environment(Shift)
on 11-14/01/2017, IBM India Walk-in interview for freshers for Technical Support Associate. B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates can attend the walk-in interview for the Technical Support Associate. Grab the great job opportunity to start your career as fresher. Before attend the walk-in interview, Candidates should go through the Job Profile, Qualification, Job Description etc., clearly given below.
IBM India Walk-in B.E/B.Tech/Diploma freshers 2017 for Technical Support Associate. IBM India plans to recruit B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates for the post of Technical Support Associate.
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most patents generated by a business (as of 2016) for 23 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM).
IBM has continually shifted its business mix by exiting commoditizing markets and focusing on higher-value, more profitable markets. This includes spinning off printer manufacturer Lexmark in 1991 and selling off its personal computer (ThinkPad) and x86-based server businesses to Lenovo (2005 and 2014, respectively), and acquiring companies such as PwC Consulting (2002), SPSS (2009), and The Weather Company (2016). Also in 2014, IBM announced that it would go “fabless”, continuing to design semiconductors but offloading manufacturing to GlobalFoundries.
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
1. SSC Marksheet
2. HSC/Diploma Marksheet
3. Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
4. Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
5. 2 photographs
For getting online training Online Training