- General Electric Hiring Freshers As Intern Engineer @ BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- Hewlett Packard Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 days ago
- L&T Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Trainee @ Across IndiaPosted 4 days ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 4 days ago
- BlueWhale Solutions Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 6 days ago
- Maxim Integrated Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 7 days ago
- Accenture Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Fiserv Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 1 week ago
- Veritas Technologies Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
- FIS Global Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 2 weeks ago
Hewlett Packard (HP) Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers
Company Name: Hewlett Packard
Company Profile :
Company Website : www.hp.com
Job Designation or Job Role: Technical Support Engineer (Voice based)
Candidate Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E.,B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA,MCA, MSc, MBA etc.
Candidate Experience Required : 0 to 3 Years
CTC or Package Offered:
- Freshers: 2.15 LPA
- Experienced: Based on the experience + Best in industry
Working Location: Bangalore
Functional Area : Technical Support
Area of Working: Technical Support
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduates in any discipline (B.Sc, BA, B.Com, BBA, BBM, BCA, BE, B.Tech, MCA, MSc, MBA etc.)
- 2007 to 2012 pass out (with sound technical knowledge preferred) batches, +2 are not eligible.
- Diploma (10+12+3yr) Eligible.
- No current back-logs.
- The candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts & flexible to work in night shifts.
- Standard written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications.
- Candidate with 0-3yrs relevant work experiences.
- Outside Kerala candidates are also eligible.
The position title is Technical Support Engineer and the profile includes Troubleshooting Hardware / Networking / OS related queries of HP’s global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones
Interview Process :
General Computer Awareness + Communication Assessment
candidates should bring the following to The venue:
- Examination Fees to be paid to SHREDS.
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists.
- Three copies of passport size photographs.
- Writing Pad.
- Two copies of RESUME.
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.
Drive Date: 25th January 2013
Ashir Bhavan,Kacherippadi Junction,
Banerji road, Ernakulam,Cochin