- Amazon Job Openings for Freshers in PunePosted 13 hours ago
- UTC Aerospace Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 3 days ago
- HCL Job Openings for Freshers in ChennaiPosted 3 days ago
- United Health Group Walk-In Drive For Freshers As Claims Associate Engineer @ HyderabadPosted 4 days ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 4 days ago
- Fidelity Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 5 days ago
- Broadridge Analyst Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cisco Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 1 week ago
- Cognizant Walk-In Drive For Freshers As System Engineer @ GurgaonPosted 1 week ago
- Trigent Software Job Openings for Freshers in BangalorePosted 2 weeks ago
BUPGB Jobs Opening for Freshers in UttarPradesh
Company Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
Eligibility Any Graduate
Experience Bank – Job
Job Role Office Assistant
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank has several credit schemes under various sectors for the customers from all walks of life with special schemes for the rural people
LastDate : Last Date for Online Registration 05.08.2015
1. Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE –III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
1. Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III
2. Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.barodagraminbank.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.